Re: on fixing url on the website: use smart_change.pl

Hi,
* Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> [2009-05-20 00:51]:
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 08:36:50PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > When fixing URL or english-only typo fixing, please use smart_change.pl
> > ./smart_change.pl -s "s,http://oldurl/,http://newurl/,g";
> >
> > When one forgot to use smart_change.pl, there is a risk of massive
> > translator suicide, because translators for each of the languages will
> > have to manually report the fix.
>
> Ok, so you did replace the url for all languages (thanks), but not the
> translation-header (done now).

Didn't know about this one. Thanks! I usually try to stay
away from webwml, just in this case I thought it's easier to
just change it before contacting this list. Turns out I was
wrong. Are things like this documented somehow so I can
check for the future?

Cheers
Nico
--