Re: Fixing debian-reference links on www.d.o

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:20:10AM +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The URL for developers-reference changed (I don't know when).
>
> Please find a smart_change script attached to fix the links:
> * URL /doc/manuals/developers-reference : drop "/manuals"
> * page names: "ch-" prefix was dropped
> * anchors: "s-" prefix was dropped.

Yes... it must be someting to do with debiandoc-sgml to docbook-xml
change.  These should be customizable by xslt parameters.

I updated some wiki pages but as my second thought I should have asked W.
Martin Borgert for his opinion.  If he think it is best to keep build
parameters as now, we certainly have to update many URLs.

Martin, is this going to stay?

Osamu