Re: Help needed for www-master SVN checkout data cleanup

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 10:53:11AM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I finally found time to move debian-reference back to DDP SVN.  But now
> I am facing SVN checkout problem:
>
> http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/svn.log
>
> svn: Failed to add file 'trunk/quick-reference/README': object of the
> same name already exists
>
> Since this was major change, some files were removed and readded between
> SVN checkout.  So we need to clean checked out directory contents on
> www-master for manuals/trunk/quick-reference contents.
>
> Can someone do this since I do not have access?

I've removed the conflicting file and updated the checkout, so there
shouldn't be any more such problems.

> PS: I guess www-master may not have asciidoc installed.  If so, I guess
> need to send RT to DSA.  Am I right?

You're right, both that www-master doesn't have asciidoc installed and
that you'll need to contact debian-admin to have them install it.

> PPS: If build problm exist, I will move debian-reference out of build
> for now.

I also verified that it built correctly.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/