Help needed for www-master SVN checkout data cleanup

Hi,

I finally found time to move debian-reference back to DDP SVN.  But now
I am facing SVN checkout problem:

http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/svn.log

svn: Failed to add file 'trunk/quick-reference/README': object of the
same name already exists

Since this was major change, some files were removed and readded between
SVN checkout.  So we need to clean checked out directory contents on
www-master for manuals/trunk/quick-reference contents.

Can someone do this since I do not have access?

I also realized few thinks related to documentation.

Thanks in advance,

Osamu

PS: I guess www-master may not have asciidoc installed.  If so, I guess
need to send RT to DSA.  Am I right?

PPS: If build problm exist, I will move debian-reference out of build
for now.