may I share the Debian forward

Hello!

I have created a new site at: www.pexinet.jossain.com called Muntux.

Site Description:

   What is Muntux project?

Muntux is "support open source" project. Muntux meaning, that everyone can get Linux for free. You can come and get Linux for free from me. I can send disc by mail (in Finland), but shipping is by post 2€. I'am volunteer and I want to help with this project. Muntux does not belong to any Ubuntu or Debian's project. This project is independent.

I would now like to ask whether this is the site's activity debian acts against? If I burn a disc of Debian, and I give it away for free, or ask the 2 € packaging and mailing costs for delivery of the disc. What the law says? Could you please answer me? Thanks!

Best regards: Pekka Niemistö - www.pexinet.jossain.com