Re: [BUG ??] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/TheBattleForWesnoth - Invalid search prefix

Hello Salokine,

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 23:33 +0200, Salokine Terata wrote:

> Le Tuesday 12 May 2009 21:31:28, vous avez écrit :

> > > Hello. I believe the same bug can be found here:
> > [..]
> >
> > We know we still have a bunch of pages to fix.
> >
> > Help is welcome. It involves:
> > * Modify the page, typically like this "diff":
> >   http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Oolite-users?action=diff
> > * Rename the German page to move language at the beginning, i.e.
> >   "Games/de/Oolite-users" => "de/Games/Oolite-users"

> Quand je renomme Games/CrackAttack en Game/CrackAttack il me dit:
>
> Une page ayant pour nom « Game/CrackAttack » existe déjà. Essayez un autre nom.

Yes, sometimes the wiki won't let you rename a page, telling you the target page already exists.
When this happens, you can try to "open" the target URL, then use the
clear cache button (this doesn't always fix the problem).

BTW, Even though I don't believe "Games/" (plural form) is the best page
prefix, It isn't that important and we should avoid renaming those
pages / breaking URLs.

Regards,

Franklin