Re: A few questions about consultants page

Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> wrote:
> 1. is there any ordering for all consultants in the same country?

I think it might be roughly date-ordered, but it's not consistent.

> 2. I noticed a lot of pages with "additional_info" translated. Should we
> ask the submitter for additional_info translations?

I don't know.  It probably makes sense, if they speak other languages.

> 3. one email was asking for removing an entry. It came from a different
> email address than the one published, but the user name was the same;
> the published email address is now not existent and the web site page
> has been removed. Is there any policy in order to better check for
> "authorised" requests for removal?

OpenPGP signature would be best, but if the email address is now not
existent and the website has been removed, check the phone number if
you can, but there's no point listing dead contact details, is there?
The consultant can ask for re-listing, but they can't expect us to
update their details if we've no cheap way to contact them.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef