Colombia is not on the list of country

Title: Colombia is not on the list of country

Good night.

By means of the present I allow to get informed and to protest why the Colombia does not find itself in his his web site's list of nations. According to realized esteems in the year 2008 a country that counts with an enormous population debian like for being ignored in this way is Colombia.

I expect of formal manner my request SFA listened to and made going, in advance I thank his attention.

Greetings on the side of all of the users debian of Colombia

Harold Adrian Bolaños Rodriguez

Ingeniero de Sistemas

Coomeva Medicina Prepagada - Sector Salud

PBX. (572) 318 2400 Ext. 5508

Dir. Cra 100 # 11-90 Piso 2 Local 250

Centro Comercial Holguines Trade Center

Cali – Colombia

Email. harold_bolanos@coomeva.com.co

P No imprimir si no es necesario. Protejamos el Medio Ambiente

2008: AÑO DE SERVICIO Y DE LA CREACION DEL VALOR