From: "Mattias Wadenstein" <maswan@acc.umu.se>
To: <trog@ausgamers.com>
Cc: <debian-www@lists.debian.org>; <debian-cd@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Tracker issues?

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Frans Pop wrote:

David Harrison wrote:
Just a quick one - not really a website problem but the BitTorrent
tracker for the ISOs (at http://bttracker.acc.umu.se:6969/ )
appears to be having some issues, at least for me.

Next time, please contact the debian-cd list for such issue. CCed
now.
Normally I'd just leave it a while and try again but a) I've
emailed you guys before about tracker problems and you resolved
them pretty quickly :) and b) we run a similar oldish tracker and
run into similar problems where everything _looks_ like its working
but clients are just connecting and not properly getting the
information from the tracker - so no downloads actually ever start,
but clients keep piling up and connecting, but not getting anywhere
in the transfer. (Typically I just bounce the tracker and everything magically starts
working again.)

Feel free to ignore if its all working as normal and my side is just
broken (I've tried from 3 completely diff., independent networks
here in AU though).

Hm. Seems to work fine for me, I start the client and after a few
seconds seeds start dropping in.

/Mattias Wadenstein