Re: Different links to voting wiki

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:20:16 +0100, Jadima Laika <jadima.laika@gmx.net> said:

> Did Mr. Schulze took part on the development of any debian
> constitution?

        He certainly participated in the discussion of the new voting
 method when we were deciding on how to improve the constitutional
 method. There is also a variation of his method (based on a set of
 papers he wrote) that I was thinking about using for the cases where
 more than one winner was desired.

        manoj
--
Academic politics is the most vicious and bitter form of politics,
because the stakes are so low. -- Wallace Sayre