Re: Dead links on http://www.debian.org/logos/

On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 12:13:10PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 04:45:29PM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> > > Thank you very much, I fully agree that it is OK to apply your patch.
> > No problem.  If somebody applies this, it might be nice to document this
> > somewhere as well: For files with non-"standard" extensions, the
> > extension must be added to OTHERFILES in
> > webwml/Makefile.common.  (Or maybe adding it in the directory's Makefile
> > would be better practice in some cases?)
>
> If only one directory is going to use it it might make more sense to extend
> OTHERFILES for that directory. That way it prevents publishing things that
> maybe are in CVS but other's don't want to make available.

Right, I thought about this. But there is no need to handle SVG
different than PNG and a vector graphic format will probably used more
often in the future.

I also checked before that it doesn't affect other SVG files.

PS: In my initial message I forgot to mention that I committed the
patch. It should be obvious now but let me confirm it nevertheless ...

Jens