Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by bertol: webwml/english/Bugs server-control.wml

> On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 11:21:56AM -0600, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > Module name:	webwml
> > Changes by:	bertol	07/06/22 11:21:56
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	english/Bugs   : server-control.wml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	Archives a bug that was previously unarchived
>
> I'm sure this change is right. Nevertheless Don denied this change the
> last time I asked for it
> (http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/06/msg00091.html).

Sorry, I'm going to revert this change so, but I don't understand the
meaning of this sentense. Please Don, could you explain in other words
what this command does so I can translate this correctly into French.

Regards
--
  .~.    Nicolas Bertolissio
  /V\    nico.bertol@free.fr