Re: Regarding Martin Sjögren on the GPG Signatures Coordination Page.

Hello Andreas,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 11:39:54AM +0200, Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> Looking for signatures for my gpg key I contacted a couple of people on the
> "GPG Signing Coordination Page" -- https://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php
> Martin Sjögren doesn't seem to be reachable any more...
> sjogren@debian.org seems to be forwarded to his student account at Chalmers,
> which has probably been deactivated when he left the school.
> Maybe it's time to remove his name from the page...

Martin Sjögren seems to be reachable at msjogren@gmail.com

It seems Martin doesn't update its package for a long time, so I CC mia:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/p/pyopenssl/current/changelog

You can get useful info at:
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-mia-qa

Regards,