Re: Errors in Bugs/server-control.wml?

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Bugs/server-control contains:

>  <dd>Archives a bug that was previously archived if the bug fulfills
>  the requirements for archival, ignoring time.
>
> This sounds strange to me. Should it be unarchived instead of archived?

No, this is correct.

> Does there exist other criteria, except time, for archival?

And no, time is not a factor for this command.

> Is it possible to archive a bug which was not yet archived in the
> past?

No, it's not.

>  * Don, please try to write XHTML compliant code at least for new
>    stuff, e.i. close tags properly.

Uh... those tags don't need to be closed, actually; I probably should
go through and close all of them, but I've just been following the
pre-existing examples.

Don Armstrong

--
[A] theory is falsifiable [(and therefore scientific) only] if the
class of its potential falsifiers is not empty.