Getting Debian - debootstrap / coLinux / emulators / Xen

Hello,

I thought it might be worthy to mention that Debian is one of the nicest
solutions to get installed on top of another distribution. I am writing
this under Debian/coLinux which is just working nicely (www.colinux.org).
At work I have Debian in a chroot environment under SuSE 10 - which is
lovely, too. This flexibility of Debian is not also most valuable for a
quick adaption but also secures the investment in this technology which I
think should be stressed a bit more on the web site.

Kind regards

Steffen

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer