Re: Anchors in the Debian Organizational Page?

* Jutta Wrage <jw@witch.westfalen.de> [2006-04-14 22:58] :

> Am 13.04.2006 um 09:35 schrieb Steve Kemp:
>
> >  I was going to file a bug report and make the changes
> > myself until I looked at the source and saw that the
> > page is heavily WML dependant.
>
> I think there are already bug reports about missing page menus. For
> the organisation page it is fixed now.

Hello Jutta,

Please remember to run 'make pot' in the directory english/po/ when
changing a gettext-translated string (as described in english/po/README)
and commit the modified files (I have just done this for your changes).

Fred