ps. where can i find a up to date ToDo?

my personal next steps (in work):
- - http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2006/03/msg00122.html
Debian wiki
- - http://wiki.debian.org/WebDesignToDo with a link for the packages ToDo list
Debian Website
- - http://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo
thx.

BTW: here a new example of a changed navbar:
http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/dwww/index.de.html (navbar changed and Hx underlined)
I like the top menu (its design). I played a bit around with html and created something that looks very similar to this. Especially the red lines under the headlines i like too :)

The menu ... in my opinion the color is just ugly.

The color i associate with debian is red, so imho its a good point to show it a bit more ;) I'll post some ideas to the mailinglist in the next days and also I'll look through the ToDo-lists. I hope a can help.

Florian Ludwig