Link exchange between our sites ??

Dear Debian Www,

I would like to speak with you about establishing a potential linking
relationship between our two organizations.

Please take a few moments to review my site www.exxxotica.dk. If you
find it interesting to do a link exchange, please insert this code on
one of your pages, and send me a mail back with your
linking-informations, and the path where my link is.

best within virtual interactive sex games. Download the free demo now!

Title= Sex Games
url= http://www.exxxotica.dk/
description= -  The best within virtual interactive sex games. Download
the free demo now!

Thanks for your assistance.

webmaster
exxxotica.dk