(ADV) We are car audio manufacture, Welcome your to query ~ Awaits calmly the incoming letter!!!!

Title: AUDIO POWER CO.,LTD.

Dear Madam and Sirs:
We know your company is very successful in audio.
We would like to take this opportunity introduce our company as the professional car audio manufacture established in 1992. For the 12 years designing producing and exporting experience.
Our products line
Amplifiers: 65 watts ~ 3000 watts RMS power amplifiers.
Audio vacuum tube products: Amplifiers, Pre-amplifiers

To know more information and specification of our products, please visit our website at www.audio-power.com.tw/

AUDIO POWER CO., LTD.

Email : audio866@buyers.xyzplanet.net

Contact Person : Ms. Annie Chin

Address : 2nd FL., No361.Fu-Te 2nd RD., shi-chin city 221 Taipei Hsien,

TEL : 886-2-2693-6395

FAX : 886-2-2693-6394

Website : www.audio-power.com.tw

2004 Hong Kong electronic show 13~16/OTC./2004 our booth NO.3M28