Please generate uk_UA.UTF-8 locale (Was: Problems with Ukrainian translation)

22.10.2004 о 21:15 +0200 Denis Barbier написав:
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 02:37:58PM +0300, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Ukrainian translation was recently added. But there are some problemas
> > with it. First one is that parts of pages that use .po files for translation are
> > not translated. /index.uk.html is one such page. There is menu on left
> > side of it. It should be translated and it is on my machine but not on
> > the web site. Have anyone an idea why it is not translated? You can see
> > pages generated on my machine at http://www.cluster.kiev.ua/eugen/ .
>
> Maybe there is no uk_UA.UTF-8 locale on www-master?

Thanks. That is probably the problem. At least I have the same effect
when I generate pages on my machine without generated uk_UA.UTF-8
locale.

So, is it possible to generate uk_UA.UTF-8 locale on www-master?

Regards,
--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua