Problems with Ukrainian translation

Hello,

Ukrainian translation was recently added. But there are some problemas
with it. First one is that parts of pages that use .po files for translation are
not translated. /index.uk.html is one such page. There is menu on left
side of it. It should be translated and it is on my machine but not on
the web site. Have anyone an idea why it is not translated? You can see
pages generated on my machine at http://www.cluster.kiev.ua/eugen/ .

The second problem is that content negotiation does not work for
Ukrainian translation. So if I run the following command I get English
version of the main web page:

  wget http://www.nl.debian.org/  --header='Accept-Language: uk'

Thanks,
--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua