FROM CLIFF

FROM: BARRISTERCLIFF ALEXENDRE .
EMAIL: cliffattorneys@webmail.co.za.

PHONE: +27-83-540-6943.
Attn: Sir,

I am BARRISTERCLIFF ALEXENDRE, an International Legal
Practitioner and a
Consultant to Mr. Shouwkat Kahlil, a Lebanese Importer of
Textiles and Automobiles, based in Orange groove,
Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa for the past twenty
years. Unfortunately, my client Mr. Shouwkat Kahlil was one
of the passengers that died in the ill-fated plane crash
involving a Boeing 727 UTA chartered flight that took off
from Cotonou, Republic of Benin and crashed into the
Atlantic ocean on Thursday, 25 December 2003. For details
of the plane crash, please visit:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

Before the untimely death of my client, he had through a
security
company here in the Republic of South Africa moved the sum
of US$28.5m to Europe in a consignment box, which he
trafficked from South Africa Via Cotonou to SPAIN for
onward deposit and investment there and was to proceed to
Netherlands immediately after the Holiday to complete
arrangements and have this money Deposited into I.C.C
(INTERNATIONAL CREDIT COMMISSION) and already the security
company where the funds was deposited has sent notice to me
requesting that this funds should be claimed by the
depositor (My Client) or his next of kin within 14 working
days, else the fund will be forfeited to the state. I must
confess to you that if I do not find a way to bring this
fund out of the Finance Company, I will be doing the
greatest injustice to my late friend and his family. This
is why I decided to you to stand in as a next of kin or his
business partner who was supposed to receive the funds for
investment in Europe.

There are no risks involved as this fund has already been
transferred through diplomatic means, in a consignment box
to Holland and I am the only person who has access to my
client's documents. The Finance firm has just sent a
reminder to my client through me, informing him of the
maturity of his fund. Your compensation for your assistance
in securing the fund is subject to negotiations. I need the
following information from you: Your full names, address,
telephone and Fax numbers. Also Copy of your
Identification. Reply urgently, as we must conclude this
transaction within the next 14 working days.

Sincerely,
BARRISTERCLIFF ALEXENDRE

For super low premiums ,click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote