Re: Broken link: libpng3

* Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> [2004-10-12 10:26] :
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 01:57:14AM -0700, itworks wrote:
> > I'm trying to download the libpng3 package but the link (/debian-security)
> > reports: "The requested URL /debian-security/pool/updates/main/libp/libpng3/
> > libpng3_1.2.1-1.1.woody.3_i386.deb was not found on this server. "
> >
> > Would you please fix as I'm trying to install Opera Browser for Linux
> > and this package is one of the "Depends".
>
>   This file is no longer available and the link will not be fixed.

Erm, I think the first poster was not clear enough about his problem.

The problem was not about the security archive or in any webpages from
the security website, but it was in the packages.debian.org website
which was broken a few days ago. AFAIK p.d.o is now corrected and the
libpng3 package page correctly lists the latest packages from security
(1.2.1-1.1.woody.7).

Greetings,

Fred