Re: Re: Question

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 10:07:20PM -0700, ronny@airpost.net wrote:
> There must be  diversity or wow... what a boring world we would live in
> if every one of us were the same!

What would you say to those who cannot or choose not to, view images?
Are they included in the diversity you speak of?

By the way, the Debian project does accept patches that improve the
website.  If you can produce something that doesn't discriminate against
others, I believe your work would be considered.  Of course you would
need to be willing to donate your work.  There is no guarantee of
acceptance and you would need to keep that diversity thingy in mind.

--
Doug Jensen