Re: Re: Question

* ronny@airpost.net [2004-10-13 22:07]:
> But... on the other hand... on earth here with the realities of where
> we are... I would sure appreciate a little better presentation than
> just text. Gets a little tiring to see a big mees of text after awhile
> of looking at it.

 That's your opinion. In contrary there are quite many that think the
current webpages are extremely functional and helpful.

> For a techie though, I can see how it would be so beautiful. But did
> you know? We are not all created equal and God did not intend for us
> to be that way. There must be diversity or wow... what a boring world
> we would live in if every one of us were the same!

 Did you know? We are not all created equal and God did not intend for
us to be that way. So what do you think makes _your_ opinion special in
that respect? See the Debian webpages as a diversion to the other Linux
Distribution webpages. What a boring world we would live in if every
Distribution webpage were the same!

> Thanks and take care!  :0)

 You too.  :)
Alfie