Request to update website link

Title: Message

Webmaster,

We noticed that your website contains several link(s) to our website that will soon be out of date. We appreciate being included on your site, as we rely on referrals from sites such as yours to provide the latest information about Windows technology.

We are sending this letter to let you know that, effective immediately, we are changing our domain name to WindowsITPro.com. Following is a list of link(s) that we have identified on your site that need to be updated.  Could you please update the following link(s) with the corresponding link associated with the new domain?

Location on your site

Existing Link – Name

Existing link – Reference

New domain link

http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20031202

Windows & .NET Magazine

http://www.winnetmag.com/windowspaulthurrott/Article/ArticleID/40957/windowspaulthurrott_40957.html

http://www.windowsitpro.com/windowspaulthurrott/Article/ArticleID/40957/windowspaulthurrott_40957.html

I appreciate your help in resolving this matter.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards, Luke Bemis

eMedia Marketing Team
Windows IT Pro
(formerly Windows & .NET Magazine)