Re: Search interface for mailing list sucks

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

Try this instead:
http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/splash/index.en.html

It's better in many ways than official one.
My test from today worked like a charm (I would prefer "Any language" as
default, but this is a minor glitch and people might think differently
about it).

Is there any reason why we support a broken Search interface on our
official web pages (as I said, I was NEVER able to do a reasonable
search with it) while a working one is more or less hidden.  Why not
at least adding a link to this working search page?

Bartosz, thanks for maintaining this fine workaround!!

       Andreas.