Re: Search interface for mailing list sucks

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 11:07:46AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> today I tried
>
>      http://lists.debian.org/search.html
>
> to search for a certain subject I was sure that it exists in one of the
> mails I was seeking for and selected the according mailing list.  The search
> did not found any result.  I'd like to generalize this experience and have
> to admit that I was never able to find anything useful in this search form.
>
> I'd like to ask now others about their experiences.  I'm to busy to search
> the BTS for relevant bug reports but I hope we could come up with a
> reasonable
> way to go to fix this brocken search page.

Try this instead:
http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/splash/index.en.html

It's better in many ways than official one.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska