Re: Question

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 11:08:47PM -0700, Ronny wrote:
> Hello... I was wondering if you are EVER planning to update your site and
> make it more userfriendly and more pleasing to the eyes?? You've had this
> same site for many moons!!!
>
> Have you checked out www.lycoris.com? this is one fine example of what I
> believe a website SHOULD look like!
>
> Thanks for reading my concern.
>
> Thomas Strenger

This is my opinion, and may not reflect the opinion of Debian.

The wonder and beauty of Debian is something you should see with your mind,
more than your eye.

Besides, I think the website reflects the priorities of the dedicated
volunteers of the organization.  You can add the eye candy on your
personal copy, if you are creative enough.  Double besides, if you look
at the website alot, the simplicity is easy on your eyes.  Triple
besides, I think the website looks cool.

Why don't you open the website and look with your mind?

- cc because I'm guessing you are not subscribed... my apologies if you
are.

--
Doug Jensen