request about developers.loc

I find the dots on http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc to be
very hard to see. I am colourblind, so there. Would it be possible
to do either of the following:

  (a) grey out the map and put the dots on top
  (b) use greater contrast by e.g. using yellow or white dots?

I would appreciate if this got done soon as I would like to include
the figure in my book which is due in two weeks. If you tell me how,
I will gladly do it myself.

Cheers,

`. `'`