small mistakes in webwml/english/consultants/4linux.wml

Hi.

I was translating for portuguese and find very, very, very small mistakes. The correction:

*** 4linux.wml	2004-05-27 07:05:00.000000000 -0300
--- 4linux.wml.alt	2004-07-28 02:15:50.000000000 -0300
***************
*** 12,18 ****
  transfer knowledge to the client using Linux and free software to make
  our solutions viable, reducing costs and improving technological
  independence. We want to be recognised by the market as the model
! service provider for free software services

  Some Testimonials from Corporate Clients

--- 12,18 ----
  transfer knowledge to the client using Linux and free software to make
  our solutions viable, reducing costs and improving technological
  independence. We want to be recognised by the market as the model
! service provider for free software services.

  Some Testimonials from Corporate Clients

***************
*** 85,89 ****
  Tell us what you need - we will solve your problem with solutions and
  services using Linux and free software! Contact 4Linux to learn about
  our service/solution integration method and learn how this methodology
! can help you solve your problem. .
  </PRE>
--- 85,89 ----
  Tell us what you need - we will solve your problem with solutions and
  services using Linux and free software! Contact 4Linux to learn about
  our service/solution integration method and learn how this methodology
! can help you solve your problem.
  </PRE>
Thanks.

Regards,