About GSW cord telephone

Dear debian-www!

Have nice day! Sorry to boring you!Please allow me to introdce us to you!

We are GSW communication equipment Co.Ltd:

We are specialized designing, manufacture and marketing a range of cord telephone company established from 1995.

Our head office and two factory are located in dongguan of china, Occupying 22000 square meters product area and normal hiring 1000 manufacture staff, 10-18 electronic engineer and 1-3 model CAD/CAM designer.

We not only applied quality productions, but also regulate our quality service, fast delivery and wonderful cost control.

As leading professional telephone manufacturer management principle is:

1.Producing higher quality products than customer's quality requirement.
2.Providing faster and better service than customer's service requirement.
3.Offering reasonable better price and cost control than customer's cost requirement.

Our production follow international standard with FCC & CE etc.

Please visit our most competitive products showing througth copy http://www.gsw8008.com/ea/ to your webbrowse input blank.or download use http://www.gsw8008.com/ea/gsw.swf .

I can design the productions' flash movie for your company too, if your company need please feel free to me!

We are look forward to establishing multi advantage relationship!

Your sincerely!

Robin.Yang(http://sinorobin.126.com)
GSW Communication Equipment Co.ltd
TEL:86-769-2571258 Fax:86-769-2697978
http://www.gsw8008.com/ea/ mail:robin.yang@263.net
ADD:Shijing industry area,Dongcheng,Dongguan,Guangdong
2004-07-23