Re: Website Re-development

* Shri Shrikumar <shri@urbyte.com> [2004-07-07 13:38]:
> We are an internet company based in the UK and would very much like the
> privilege of being involved in a full re-design and re-development of
> the main debian website.

 Nice....  Have you read <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc>
yet? Especially the part in the #help and #nohelp page links? These are
the predicts for any suggestions in that direction which must be
understood and accepted.

> We of course use debian here and am a big fan of the great distribution
> that you guys have put together.

 There are even some girls over here.  :)

> Please feel free to get in touch me if you require any more info.

 When you have read the above links and and understood them and still
like to help, feel free to suggest something with more substance. The
source to the webpage is available in CVS[1] if you like to take a look,
but if you have some "design" templates you might want to suggest feel
free to upload them somewhere and send a link. Please notice though that
there is no guarantee that your suggestions will be incorporated,
especially I am not part of the webmaster team and can't decide that
anyway. :)  If your suggestions do fit our needs though (mentioned above
on the desc#help and desc#nohelp links) chances are good that it might
be adopted, at least partly.

 So long, and thanks for the good wishes.
Alfie
[1] <http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/?cvsroot=webwml>
--
As most of you will have noticed by now, ISS and Theo de Raadt have
been kind enough to provide some stress tests for the new security