Re: Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference is very small

Gerfried Fuchs:

>  I promise to work with Peter on getting this as a push service, if
> he doesn't manage to do it himself. I do endorse the efforts put
> into this and don't want to see it fade away because of some torero
> spikes it....

It probably could need some more care, yes. But check_trans.pl can
already be set up to mail out reminders, and the reports are
generated using check_trans.pl (I added an extra option to output the
age of the translation).

For the thread in general: About the removals causing extra work for
the translation teams -- that's bullshit. Since removals are done
after half a year, all you have to do is to do a review of your
translations twice a year. If you haven't got time to do that, well,
then you shouldn't be doing this. Volunteer or not.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.