Re: Install is Hosed!!

That would be debian-boot@lists.debian.org, not this list.

> Tried to install "testing" and there is a problem with the initrd-tools
> (this is where the install pukes).  Someone needs to change the install
> script(s) to reflect this change to the newer version so that it can be
> diseminated to all of the mirrors/archives.

I believe that this has already been fixed. Also, in installation
reports please include a full transcript of the problem rather than just
saying "there is a problem"; sometimes the problem may not affect
everyone, and people may not have seen it before.

Cheers,