Install is Hosed!!

To whom it may concern:

Tried to install "testing" and there is a problem with the initrd-tools (this is where the install pukes). Someone needs to change the install script(s) to reflect this change to the newer version so that it can be diseminated to all of the mirrors/archives. I would do this if I knew how. Thank you! Same side-effect with unstable. Did not, however, install stable then change the apt-get stuff (which I could do, however, thought changing the script was the more appropriate thing to do in this case).

-Bob-

Bob Angell
Solutions Engineer
IBM Health Services and Life Sciences
1238 Fenway Avenue
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102-3212
v/f: 801-328-6157 (t/l 582); cell/pager: 801-706-2520
regular email: angellr@us.ibm.com

"Had Momma Cass & Karen Carpenter shared that ham sandwich, they might be with us today!"

"Failure is only an event" - Zig Ziglar