Re: Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference is very small

* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2004-07-07 03:00]:
> Done for spanish. Would it be appropiate to send to the debian-l10n-xxxxx
> lists a report of their out of date www translations (or those that cause
> build breakage) in a monthly basis? That could probably spur them into
> taking action.

 I will try to remember about the build failures to not send to you
directly anmore. About the out of date translations: I could do a script
that in pseudo code does
$> lynx -dump http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/es.html | \
grep until-pages-not-translated | mail debian-l10n-spanish@lists

 Shall I set up such a cronjob? Are other languages also interested? I
rather thought that people who have time to translate pick up the
current stats from the web so they have current informations, not
monthly aged ones... Such a cronjob would IMHO encourage duplication of
work, because they would have to check if its done in the meantime
anyway.

 So long,
Alfie
--
> Wozu ein Forum, wenn's Usenet gibt?
Gedaechtnistrainung durch yet another password zum Auswendiglernen -
alternativ: broadcasting meines Single Passwords an viele dubiose Sites
         -- Alexander Talos in <3d18e47b$0$20382$3b214f66@news.univie.ac.at>