Re: legal/licenses/index.wml

On 2004-07-06 20:11:09 +0100 Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 07:03:28PM +0200, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
http://dict.leo.org says:
US: the license, to license
GB: the licence, to licence
That is definitely incorrect, and I'm surprised at dict.leo.org for
making such a basic mistake.

I've tried to file a bug report with them, but I think I probably fluffed it because the above only appears when searching for "license", so please someone else try. There are no direct "to licence" verb matches if you search for "licence".

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                            (Morrissey)