lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/ debian-www-200402/msg00194.html

Hello,

I know that Bruce Perens sent a message (http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/ debian-www-200402/msg00194.html) to you asking to remove http://lists.debian.org/deity/2003/deity-200312/msg00041.html. I thank him for that.

The messages from me to him and from him to you now appear on Google when people search for my company’s website.

If you would please also remove the following two messages, and this message too, everything should be cleared up:

http://lists.debian.org/deity/2004/deity-200402/msg00147.html and

http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/ debian-www-200402/msg00194.html.

I imagine that after you remove these messages, the change won’t appear on Google until they crawl again.

I’m sorry to put you to the trouble but I really don’t know how the first message got onto the list and prefer that these messages not be hitting, and be seen, when people search for my company’s website.

Thank you,

Bill