translation of past DSA.

Hi,

I would start to translate, or just convert, the *past* (2002s and
2003s) DSA for Japanese. According to [1]translation hints, to
translate the things in security/ is "Optional". There are, however,
already almost translated flash reports in the Debian JP Project's
mailing list archive. I imagine this is not so much hard work as its
number of.

I wonder whether this is worth thing to do or not. Do you have any
suggestions?

 1. http://www.jp.debian.org/devel/website/translation_hints
--
Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@yo.rim.or.jp>
Key fingerprint = F39E D552 545D 7C64 D690  F644 5A15 746C BD8E 7106