spanish/devel/debian-installer/ports-status.defs

        Hi!

 Sorry, but what for is this file needed in the spanish directory? From
the diff I see *no* reason for it, please edit the strings in
spanish/po/others.es.po instead.

 Javier, please explain how the gettext part works to your translators,
Juan did break build especially because there is NO definition of
SPANISHDIR.  Juan, pretty please check your changes first.

 I've removed the above mentioned file again, fixed the ports-status.wml
too and inserted the strings in your po file. Pretty please, if you are
unsure, ASK. Noone will shoot you for asking if you don't know but it
might happen that people will shoot you for simply doing and breaking
stuff.

 So long,
Alf*cleaner in charge*ie
--
"Viele Neueinsteiger kriegen den im Usenet üblichen Tonfall in den
falschen Hals, obwohl er nicht unfreundlich gemeint ist. Wenn sie dann