Re: Missing Korean Page

Jens Seidel:

> The current revision number of the German file is 1.1.
> The German file is the original file, the English one is a translation
> and is uptodate.

If I read the script correctly, it currently seems to assume that
English is the original language for all files, except for under
international, where the language page is allowed to have the language
it describes as its source language. No such exception is coded for
consultants.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/