Re: changes to Debian's web page

        Hi!

 [cc list stripped down, my answer is only relevant to debian-www]
Btw., no need to Cc me and mail to debian-www; I read debian-www, so
mailing there is sufficient. I am not sure about you, though.

* Mejo Jose <mejokj@mejokj.com> [2004-02-18 17:12]:
> Thanks for the reply. I noticed this problem earlier. There should
> always be a backup if one of you cannot do your job, it shouldn't be
> stuck up.

 Of course. And I guess it will be done. But it can't reasonably done
without Craigs help and assistance to setup redundancy.

> Some of the links of cd vendors page are broken and some emails bounce
> back. I think that the cd vendors page is completely
> unmaintained(because of any above mentioned problems).

 If you say which links (including mailto: ones) are broken we
(debian-www) can resolve it. Unless they are in the vendors *list* (not
the whole page, only the list itself).

> If your policy allows, I can maintain the page by checking the links
> regularly, and adding new vendors as required.

 Any hint on broken links would be appreciated, and that is not limited
to the vendors pages. About adding new vendors: Like I said I don't know
on which host the database is running (I think I remember it is one
Craig runs himself) so that part is out of reach.

>     Please let me know how else I can help Debian.

 <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#help>, if you want to help
with the website. There are of course other things that need attention
too, not only the website. But I am not sure where to point you
additionally because I don't know your skill level.

 So long,
Alfie
--
ich habe bisher mit Windows  + Word 97 gearbeitet. Jetzt möchte ich aber
gerne auf Linus umsteigen und dazu hätte mich interessiert ob es ein