Re: There are 'three' conferences in that announcement.

* Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@yo.rim.or.jp> [2004-02-07 01:13]:
> To: alfie@ist.org
> Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org

 I do read the list, isn't Mule able to follow the Mail-Followup-To:
header?  Plese no offmail Cc's, I'm not sure about you though. Sorry for
my offlist Cc the first time, I failed to follow our on guidelines....
But usually people with requests on -www come from outside, so I missed
it.

>>  This list, or rather change the file yerself for such minor things. I
>> guess noone will really have anything against it if you do it yourself
>> next time.
>
> I see, but I do not have write permission on the repository. How can I
> get it? I'd like to commit by myself, if possible. This will assist
> our coordinators. Of cource, I'll negotiate them before I do it, if
> necessary.

 You have to check with your translation coordinator, they will have to
request it from the webmaster team.

 So long,
Alfie
--
No Jolt and no Musik makes Alfie go crazy ...
                    -- kw in #debian.de