Re: There are 'three' conferences in that announcement.

Hi!

From: Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org>
Subject: Re: There are 'three' conferences in that announcement.
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:29:15 +0100

> > According to the [1]news, three couferences are announced, however,
> > 'four' in the paragraph. Please fix it.
>
>  I'll fix it, thanks for the notice.

Thank you.

> > BTW, where should I report such this typo? This list?, BTS?, or
> > dwn@debian.org?
>
>  This list, or rather change the file yerself for such minor things. I
> guess noone will really have anything against it if you do it yourself
> next time.

I see, but I do not have write permission on the repository. How can I
get it? I'd like to commit by myself, if possible. This will assist
our coordinators. Of cource, I'll negotiate them before I do it, if
necessary.

regards,
--
Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@yo.rim.or.jp>
Key fingerprint = F39E D552 545D 7C64 D690  F644 5A15 746C BD8E 7106