Re: website outage

* Daniel Garcia <daniel@danielgarcia.info> [2004-02-02 23:01]:
> I'm not sure where to ask this question. Are the websites
> security.debian.org and non-us.debian.org down?

 Yes, see this message:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/debian-news-2004/msg00005.html>

 It would be useful to subscribe debian-news while you are looking at
the message. <http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/> holds a form that
helps you with that task.

> If the problem is not isolated to me, should there be a notice on the
> main page with the status of these servers?

 When you read the message you maybe recognize that it is not possible
for us to announce it on the main page currently.

 HTH & HAND,
Alfie
--
php ist an sich ne recht nutzlose sprache wenn da nicht soviele dinge so
einfach drin moeglich waeren