"Debian Installer" in devel/debian-installer/index.wml

Hello,

During checking Japanese translation of
devel/debian-installer/index.wml, I noticed one point.

"Debian-Installer" is (according to my understanding) a name
(proper noun) of a specific installer system (which will be
a successor or "boot-floppies"), not just a common noun which
can be substituted by "installer of Debian".

However, Debian-Installer is expressed in various ways, like
"Debian Installer" and so on.  Because of this, translators
have difficulty distinguishing Debian installer as a common
noun and Debian-Installer as a proper noun.  (Usage of capital
letter cannot always be a test, because many software have
lowercase names, like "boot-floppies".)

Could someone clarify the distinction?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>