Re: Who has full CVS copies of debian-www available?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 11:02:00AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > In order to verify the integrity of the CVS archive, and restore the www
> > CVS (and the generation of the website) [1] , it would be necessary to
> > check the CVS _history_ (not just the last version) of all the files
> > available in the CVS [2]
> >
> > I would like anyone that has a CVSROOT copy of debian-www to step forward
> > and provide a signed archive of that copy for comparison. Even if it's not
> > fully up-to-date, it would be still useful.
>
> I already said yesterday that I have a copy of webwml which seems to
> be from Nov 20th 0:38 UTC, hence before the compromise.

Sorry, I thought you said you had a copy from just the debian-installer
CVS. Would you mind putting it up on gluck (maybe signing its MD5sum too?
[1]) so we could use it for comparison to the stuff currently under
/home/oldgluck?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Javi

[1] I might be over reacting, but then again...