Re: Help with wml/Makefiles for correct display of news items

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> If this were a bug I would tag it unreproducible... Your pages look like
> you wanted it. Exactly like the debian-jr pages for the news...
Well Debian-Jr has no news for 2003, but the news before 2002 ar not displayed.
This is what I wanted.

> If you don't want to have the news items from 2002 on the
> debian-med/index page then you have to tweak the arguments to the
> recent_list call (I can tell you how, if you really want this).
I would like to know the trick - or if you like you can just check in the fix
which hides News from 2002 from the main index page.

Kind regards

        Andreas.