Re: Offer of help

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 06:04:44PM -0500, Joe Nahmias wrote:
> > > Many of them seem to concern the config of MHonArc that lists.d.o is
> > > using, and I probably can't do much to address this as I am not yet a DD
> > > (I'm in the NM process).
> >
> > If you can find the configuration file, you could submit patches.
> Considering that it's probably on master.debian.org, and I don't have
> access to master since I'm not a DD, I don't think I'll be able to do
> that. :-(

I thought of publishing them by making a symlink to the directory with
mhonarc stuff within lists.d.o directory, but that could have messed with
the scripts that scan the directory so I never did it.

I now remembered that a simple Alias in Apache configuration does the trick,
so, http://lists.debian.org/mhonarc-config/

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.